It is necessary for me to announce that due to personal circumstances I have been informed by Emma Measor that she will be standing down as School Liaison Coordinator with immediate effect.
I would like to thank Emma on behalf of the Committee for taking on this role initially and establishing some contacts with local schools which the new officer will be required to follow up. I also wish Emma all the very best for the future in addressing the family issues that lay ahead.
Given the above their is now a ” position vacant” which we need to fill and I would therefore invite applicants to step forward if you are interested in joining our dedicated staff.
Details of the position are outlined below:
Coxheath & Farleigh Football Club:
Volunteer role profile
Role: Schools Liaison Coordinator
Aims and objectives: To enable and develop a two-way relationship between local schools and the club and to encourage participation by students of those schools in football at the club. This not only relates to playing football in club teams, but also use of school facilities at no or reasonable cost to the club. The club are willing to contribute to school funds and provide assistance to schools in their activities as part of any joint working. Both parties will actively promote and assist the other party.
• Build effective working relationships with local Primary and Secondary schools;
• Formulate processes with schools so that they actively encourage students to join our club and play for our teams;
• Encourage local schools to allow the club to use relevant school facilities at reasonable/no cost;
• Work with local schools to take forward joint projects that are of benefit to the local community including potential fund raising:
• The Club’s Management Committee via the Chairman.
Contact Neil Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Club Secretary Martin Colwell at email@example.com .
If you are interested in joining CFJFC and taking on this position please register your interest below or send an email outlining why you think you would suit this position to the Club Chairman
Neil Hadley – Club Chairman